Marshall, Michigan Speed Traps
Marshall PD has been targeting B-trucks lately but will stop big trucks and 4 wheeler. I drive to Marshall Mi every day and see a pulled over car or truck on the East bound side of I 94 before exit 112. There are sometimes county and state officers in the area.
Marshall Police will often sit in one of these spots, in order from west to east:
1) The Ford dealer, usually at the end of the drive or sometimes tucked in with the cars. Difficult to see at night.
2) 15 Mile Road at the intersection or just east of it in the median.
3) The Chrysler dealer, also usually at the end of the drive or tucked in with the cars.
4) The now-abandoned Burger King at the intersection of West Dr and Michigan Ave.
5) Biggby Coffee/Southern Michigan Bank and Trust entrance.
6) Little Caesars parking lot.
7) Save-A-Lot parking lot.
Wait & hide technique on side streets to invoke maximum revenue enhancement.
Cop parks along the road near the Church
East of exit 110 just past the next bridge the county patrol sits in the median early in the morning. When you see the police car its to late they already have you clocked.