State Highway 6 near FM 521

Arcola, TexasMay 25, 20071 Comments

Sitting in wait! Then they may tell you they are not going to turn the ticket in so don’t worry about contacting the court. Viola! You receive a letter from DPS stating that you have a FTA warrant so you end up going to Arcola City Court and paying about twice as much as the original ticket would be. The State of Texas and The City of Arcola receives a portion of this amount. Pretty lucrative if you ask me!

Why would they take the time to catch you, stop you, write you, but not turn in the ticket? If you got an FTA for not taking care of your ticket, you have only yourself to blame for that. All the info was on the ticket to contact the court, you should've called them.
#1Jul 17, 2013Report Abuse

Log In

Forgot Password?

Create an account

You only need an account if you would like to comment on speed traps. You can view and add speed traps without registering.

Create Account