State Route 24
Basically from the Mass line south to and through Portsmouth RI, about every mile I have seen a postion where on any give day an officer will stand or has been.
– Mass line
– Cresting the hill (1 mile from line)
– Just before fish road (~1 mile from hill)
– After fish road exit sitting on right against stone cliff on right (~1000 feet after fish road exit)
– Exit after fish road facing trafic sitting in grass (~1500 feet after fish road exit)
– Rest area/weigh station (After Sakonnet river bridge)
– End of Trees in median before overpass as you make the gradual leFort
– Cresting the hill after the overpass.
This place is pretty much on lock-down. It’s easy money for the town/state because the limit is 55, and the average speed is 65+.